Friday, June 21, 2013

Introduction

I have decided to start a translation blog. I have recently taken an interest in Arcana Famiglia. Seeing as I couldn't find any English translations for a lot of stuff, I did it myself. I am taking Japanese in school right now, but I am only in the first level class. So, they were made with a combination of Google Translate, general knowledge of sentence structure, and logical reasoning. Since I don't speak Japanese fluently and used Google Translate for some parts, the translation might be off in some places. I would appreciate it if anyone could correct me on any possible errors.

I am also an AMV editor and have a separate blog for that here: http://solarwindstorm151.blogspot.com/

Currently, I have done translations for many songs. Those translations will be posted over the course of this week. I am working on translating the first Arcana Famiglia Game. I hope to finish by the end of summer break. However, I don't know how to make an English patch so that the text appears in the game. I have simply been playing it through and translating the dialogue that shows up. If anyone is interested in developing something like that, you can comment on this post and I may work with you. Otherwise, I will post the translated script when it is finished. You can also expect me to post some translated screenshots from the game whenever I find something particularly amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment